Shindou Sefiria no Gekokujou Program - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Double-page supporter
Please use a different font for the upcoming chapters, and thanks for picking it up

the Mother's thoughts on what just happened. "WHAT THE HELL! MY CHILD IS STANDING AND HAS THE AIR OF AN ADULT!!!" XD

Dex-chan lover
Yup he is an ass indeed
Now he go doing a trouble for everyone by going missing

@Milkshake

Bubble on pg5 "Roudou toha shinu koto to mitsuketari" (don't have a jp keyboard installed so romanji it is)
Literally something like "To labor is to seek death"

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Why are you calling an immature child an ass for? They are children. Being "assholes" is part of their job description. In fact, many children at home do all sorts of mischievous things just to gain attention. Quarreling with a sister (and then accidentally hitting her) and then running away feels normal in comparison.

Also,

OKAYAN! 😖 so cute.

Again, babies are NOT suppose to walk or talk, stop with the creepy baby trends, PLEASE!!!

Just seeing her cute face is overkill ... It remind me when my daughter was that young! Ahhhh cuteness is justice.. Too bad my daughter is now 22 because she was uber cute lol . Maybe I should have another daughter, Im only 41 I can still do it ,I'll just have to get married again! Okay I'm off to find a new Waifu !

Double-page supporter
I think the author doesn’t understand how babies work. Intelligence or willpower isn’t enough to make a baby suddenly walk, talk or even write

Users who are viewing this thread