Make reader option Fit Width/Fit Height to scale image(s). :maybe:

Fed-Kun's army
Hi, I'd like to suggest a minor but very convenient change to the reader.

If I have the reader set up to Fit Width or Fit Height, I want to see images that are lower resolution than the screen to be scaled up so that it actually fit either options and should work with both Single Page, Double Page or Long Strip mode. Right now, it only works so that images bigger than the screen resolution will scale down but not the other way around. Will you please consider adding this?

Thanks.

Any thoughts? @Teasday ?

Custom title
Staff
Developer
My thoughts are that stretching images makes them look worse, and I have resisted adding this on that basis.

Maybe with the next reader I'll add it as an option, since I was thinking of grouping the settings better and adding a separate tab for miscellaneous """advanced""" options that I don't really care about but could add without too much trouble.

[quote Teasday]Maybe with the next reader I'll add it as an option,[/quote]
That would be great. I had made this suggestion before, and there seem to be other folks who would like that up-scaling available.

Dex-chan lover
add it under advanced options with an obvious warning stating that the image quality will decrease and that the reader has no one to blame but themselves for what happens

Users who are viewing this thread