You Are Obscene, My Queen - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Re-reading this after so long, and after having read Yokoyari Mengo's later works, I have to say I like this even more now, maybe coz I was a horny on main teenager when I first read this. Also, when I read OnK for the first time, I thought Ai looked really familliar but I just brushed it off. Now I see it's because of Subaru :meguu:

Dex-chan lover
The absolute mad girl, Saito nearly got NTR-ed, but that honest speech cooled down the advancements of that lolicon (?).

Still don't like that smirk on Tajima face, either he realised he has no chance or will break her down...

Side note, female ejaculation might smell a bit like pee to common misinformation, it's in fact entirely untrue. We collectively think it does smell or taste like it, up to the point when woman hate to have an orgasm.
In reality, if a female does keep herself clean and healthy like we all do, squirting or gushing the contains high levels of prostatic acid phosphatase, prostatic specific antigen, glucose, and fructose, but very low levels of urea and creatinine.
So, yeah, as experienced it myself, while dismissing misconceptions, it does indeed taste deliciously sweet :meguusmug:

Users who are viewing this thread