Magika Swordsman and Summoner

Dex-chan lover
Let me tell you,people,about the level of ecchiness of this....fine piece of art :

If any girl in this manga just put on a string bikini 5 times smaller than her size,she still will be then more cover up that when she use her "fighting clothes" .

Also,their skin get all oiled and shiny,because...Magic?

Dex-chan lover
Who is the artist actually? CHuN or Monrin? Or is it the same person?

@Kyujyu: Based off commentary at the end of the volumes CHuN did the illustrations in the Light Novel, but also does an illustration in the commentary at the end of each volume. MonRin (SDwing) is the artist for the Manga. And of course, Mihara Mitsuki is the Author for both the Manga and the Light Novel.

There are also Drama CDs, but those are a completely different ... mess.

Dex-chan lover
thx no.3 for the clarification. anyway, her name is indeed hikaru which is normally a male name. and not a typo. there's some bullshit explanation for this in the ln which the manga skipped iirc

Dex-chan lover
Well, at least he's not Tatsuya though the semblance of this manga's first chapter to Tatsuya's entrance in the anime episode one is just so uncanny..

@greatninja3 From what I remember its something like "Weapons are an extension of the body". So I think its something like the swordsman trains a lot until they see their weapon as a part of their body. With that they could supply magic to their weapons and I think doing that to a projectiles (bullets, arrows, etc) is very hard. So their weapons won't break and can destroy the magic barrier as long as the user has a remaining magic power.

Dex-chan lover
@Ader04 i never get that logic considering they have projectile in their kit they can shoot magic but can't shoot bullets infused with magic?

also they said they make sword with alchemy meaning the item itself already has magic so why not alchemy made bullets & guns? and i am sure nukes will still be effective if light can pass through their magic so can radiation cause pretty sure the whole medical world will go back centuries also bio-weapons, and if they infused magic on X-ray then why not gun. well the mc might survive but not the 90% of the population.

@greatninja3 The projectiles that they shoot are magic phenomenon brought by their respective diva which is called Summoning Magic. From what I remember the Summoning Magic from Level 1-9 is partial summoning, I think it’s like 10%-90%, making Level 10 the Complete Summon, I don’t know what would happen if two Summoner with the same contracted diva both use Level 10 at the same time. I just think Summoning Magic is that the Summoner would request for Magic from their Diva after that is Summoner’s choice on how to use the Magic.

Everyone that has Magic Power, when they’re aware of incoming danger, they will reflexively use Magic to cover their body to protect themselves, that's called the Defensive Magic. I don’t know if it would work against viruses or something that harms you inside, but Koyuki once tried cooking and it resulted to the 3rd years of the Witch’s House emitted blue lights (Defensive Magic) from their mouths. Magic Power is the only thing that could destroy the Defensive Magic.

The magic power used to enhance their body’s physical strength is extended until their Sword. That makes their Sword a Magic Sword. There are Sacred Treasures but I think they’re just a Magic Sword that has some added gimmicks. They can only reinforce part of their body which is why I think "Weapons are an extension of the body" is the explanation how they could reinforce their sword with magic.

Alchemy is where they use magic to enhance their sense to perceive the particles then Psychokinesis Magic or Pyrokinesis Magic to restructure the material, the material doesn’t contain any magic power, and they can't infuse it with magic. They even use magic in their cooking. General Magic is basic magic that doesn’t use the power of their Diva, but magic consumption is harsh for small scale effect, it loses to Summoning Magic in offensive power. The General Magic’s flexibility what makes it not a trivial magic in battle, although not everyone practiced to create some techniques or master their skills on it.

Well, despite the information the author written to explain everything in the story I still had a question here and there, and I may be wrong somewhere in my explanation.

Prometheus is the titan of fire NOT ELECTRICITY YOU DOLT, if your gonna do something like this actually do your research

Double-page supporter
Skimpy Dresses, Boobs, Magic, and Swords, Is this heaven?

Double-page supporter
This comic is drawn by CHuN, can someone edit it to CHuN as artist? It's literally crediting CHuN in the description and the cover.

@duylinh

The novel illustrations are by CHuN and manga character drafts are by CHuN, but it's not drawn by CHuN. The proper artist is: 孟倫. I don't know of Monrin is a different name for this person or something else. I don't know enough japanese to properly romanize 孟倫, but I think it's Takeshi Rin.

Nevermind. I don't know anymore...

I found above from jp wiki.
https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E9%AD%94%E6%8A%80%E7%A7%91%E3%81%AE%E5%89%A3%E5%A3%AB%E3%81%A8%E5%8F%AC%E5%96%9A%E9%AD%94%E7%8E%8B

But publications are putting CHuN as the illustrator:

https://comic-alive.jp/product/magika/301402000412.html

https://mfbunkoj.jp/product/magika/321704000176.html

Who is Monrin remains a mystery.

Dex-chan lover
the cover is from the eleventh ln. you might want to switch it out for a manga cover.

Users who are viewing this thread