Kou 1 Desu ga Isekai de Joushu Hajimemashita - Ch. 30 - Distress

Aggregator gang
I hope this case will end with an execution of those scumbags. Letting human filth like those live is only inviting more trouble for you. But seeing how idiotic the MC has been so far, he'll let the culprits behind the kidnapping go without a doubt.

Dex-chan lover
....So a dude being this much of an asshole and SOMEHOW the spirit light in his place isn't dimmed?

Really? The other guy signed just a deal, haven't done anything yet, and bam spirit almost gone.

Group Leader
What a nice batch of chapters... thanks!

Wow, the baddies are baddies... hope they receive the punishment they deserved after everything becomes uncovered

Aggregator gang
What a busy scheme this is, I'm actually kind of impressed. XD

I can only guess the spirit's light only reacts to the well-being of the people within its area, whatever that range may be. The only reason I can think of for Secondaria to not already be smited is that they already evicted all the nonhumans they discriminate against, and the spirit won't make a fight of that.

Dex-chan lover
@PurpleBomber
The scheme is really good, but how the hell is he avoiding the sword of damocles hitting his head with all the shit he pulled?
I mean kidnapping, strong arming, the morals and ethics laws for the spirit light are pretty wishy washy at times.

@Siikalahna
The moment the spirit light goes out the Lord auto dies, so it might just happen.

Dex-chan lover
Either the spirit of that world is so fickle or the lord actually found loopholes in what type of actions would receive retribution.

I for once impressed by the scheme and execution of baddies in manga. Almost never before we see a plan so detailed and although we know it was them, they haven't left any evidence yet.

Dex-chan lover
skipped to ch 30 and glasses kid is still here?! Guess i wont be rating this a 10! Isekai has one mc and harem, dont change the formula bakaaaaaa!!!!

Dex-chan lover
@boag I was thinking about that as I read these new chapters (while trying to remember what the hell's going on) and I think I may have an idea as to how he's getting away with it: the spirits only seem to act when an official proclamation that isn't in the best interest of the people is made from the actual lord of the area. Tolran, being a steward, can't make such official proclamations, so no matter how big a douchebag he is, he's in no danger from the spirit's curse. Feuillet, on the other hand, may possibly be able to act because his decisions aren't affecting his people; of course, that's just me wildly guessing based on the available information, because if a lord can't make a decision that's bad for any people, than they'd never be able to declare war and the idea that a world with multiple different (occasionally hostile) races is somehow free of war is just absolutely ludicrous.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you guys for the updates, its always great to see something being continued when I'd think that it'd be forgotten.

Dex-chan lover
@firosahoge the glasses guy is not really an MC, he is a mayor recurring character like the other lords, but not really a MC as the story do not center around him.
also he as of now he only have one girl looking out for him, even if she is a bit young and dose it for pure and innocent reasons (want him to read her books) 😎

think of him like Ron Weasley from Harry Potter. both are important for the plot, but the story follows predominantly Harry who is the MC even if we sometimes gets tidbits from other people´s perspective.

Dex-chan lover
@WhimsiCat that might be because the light only fucks you over if you mess with the people of your teritory, messing with other territories people seems to be just fine.
but yeah, its kind of indecisive as we don't know enough about how they work yet.

Aggregator gang
Like in most stories the solution is quite simple: Send out an assassin and take out the Lord of Secondaria and his assistant.
Honestly, just tell a vampire to sneak in and kill both then fly out. Oops, seems like both died from a stab to the heart in the middle of night.

Fed-Kun's army
... How to make the MC "look" smart: Make everyone else as dumb as possible.

I mean... common... it was never stellar but the last chapters is just.....

Dex-chan lover
I assume this is a LN. Does anyone know if the story ever addresses how Secondaria maintains its light? I don't want specifics just if this is answered or if it remains an unforgivable plot gap.

Thanks for the chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread