Blue Hearts - Vol. 2 Ch. 23 - Sociophobia

Aggregator gang
Oof it was her mother that her dad killed and she still gets bullied for being a murderer's daughter? wtf japan

Aggregator gang
That Sachi girl looks like Tamarai from ReLIFE. Poor her to get bullied for her father's fault. Society can be so harsh toward individual.

I'm guessing this will be the second ship wonder who the number 1 student will end up with then or if he already has someone he likes.

Double-page supporter
Does this actually happen? Are people in Japan really that thirsty for drama like some middle aged Christian lady?

Dex-chan lover
Japanese stupid society views strike again. It's like everything is so mundane in their neighbourhood they jump on every opportunity to harass people.

"Rape victim? What a slut. "
"Her father killed her mother? Get out of here you murderer's daughter"
"Otaku? Ew what a filth of society"

Custom title
Staff
Developer
This can't be real, I refuse to believe the entire society is so sociopathic as to start harassing the daughter of a murder victim

Group Leader
Uh... Yeah. I'm having trouble accepting this as well. *Backs slowly away* If I had the self-control, I would wait 10 or however many chapters for this to be resolved and just read the fluffy aftermath. Too bad I'm conditioned for suffering.

Real talk though, why is this so dark?

Dex-chan lover
@givemersspls In support of your argument regarding the father killing the mother; the statistics on Uxoricide in South East Asia are significantly lower than those in the US (~75% in the US vs ~53% in SEA of total murders involving an intimate partner/spouse) so there isn't even a statistical argument for choosing the father as the murderer over the mother. Infanticide statistics are overwhelming female perpetrators and parricide is overwhelmingly male perpetrators, regardless of region as a tangent.

Okay that doesn't make any sense. Murderer's daughter? Excuse me? Any normal society would see her as a fucking victim. What's with the author's common sense? Are some society in japan actually THAT stupid? I know you needed a tragic backstory but that's just bullshit.

Daily reminder we live in a world where the parents of Sandy Hook shooting victims were harassed by a bunch of cocksucking bitches

So yeah society LOVESSS ostracizing people

Fed-Kun's army
"Murderer's daughter"? really? really? is the author making this sort of anthology as shocking as possible? what is this? gantz?

Fed-Kun's army
Murderer's daughter...
while being the daughter OF the murdered as we-? y'know what nvm...

See you next chapter.

Aaaand I'm done with Blue Hearts.
This non-stop drama is exhausting. I don't really care about any of these characters (and each of them has as much actual character as your average hentai protagonist).
This is like worse version of Re-life without any good or redeeming parts of Re-life.

Either author has a screw loose or Japanese bullying is so bad the bullies need to be arrested. Like wtf is this?

Dex-chan lover
I call bullshit on that last part when the person murdered WAS HER OWN MOTHER.

Users who are viewing this thread