Author Fujimi Lovers
Was there ever a part 2?
Not as far as I know
No, and the thing the author made after this seems to have gotten more attention (In Japan, at least; I'm under the vague impression it's a comedy that might not translate well) so I'm a little worried we never will even if the author had intended to.

It stands up on its own, though. Even if it's not a conclusion plot-wise, thematically it works. But I'm glad I knew it was a non-ending before I got to it and was prepared for it, because damn if this series isn't an emotional live-wire all the way through.
Could have be worse...
Man, this really hit me with the feels. Except that BS ending of course.
i really hope there is a part 2 in making or there is a part 2 out there we dont know of i really need to see what happend
It's a fucking acid trip... Somehow you get hit with the feels even when not understanding half of what's going on.
i re-read this every once in a while and it still kills me every time. especially the bonus chapters. 10/10
It was really good but feels incomplete with that ending
Still one of my favorite tbh, just one problem, why does that chick even goes to university if she forgets every thing by next day?
Complete shit through and through.
Yo what the FUCK? If you don't want to be in constant pain then you shouldn't read this. It's perfect but it hurts
Damnit Japan, axing mangas left and right just for some isekai-trashs
I don't know what's worse.This getting axed or the author's other works not being translated.
I wish I could read this for the first time again.
Barring that, I wish part two would happen.
All I wanted was to find out why what happens in this is even happening, but part 1 ends without doing so and part 2 is nowhere to be seen. Can't really recommend this series as it stands right now, unless you just want to watch a main character suffer.
3rd time reading this since it's debut. And still, no news for the part two. The mangaka still drawing for another manga, and that manga got a live action. So.. it means this series was really got cancelled. So sad.
Why is the ending such trash, man. Just ignore the final page and it's a solid manga.
this getting axed after part 1 and no part 2 in sight is pretty tragic