Isekai Central

Fed-Kun's army
i love this manga, I hope a new heroine shows up soon so the tag "harem" can be fulfilled
I love harem isekais

Please, take this project: https://lhscan.net/manga-isekai-yururi-kikou-raising-children-while-being-an-adventure-raw.html

TENSEI KIZOKU NO ISEKAI BOUKENROKU chapter 10 Raw has been out for a month and chapter 11 Raw got released yesterday by any chance when are they going to be translated.

I know its hard to tramnslate manga and can take awhile but when are you going to continue translating my house is a magic power spot cause in theraws its up to 47 i thinks and you have translated 29 so far thanks and carry on the great work

When will you guys translate more of you stuff like Ore no Ie ga Maryoku Spot datta Ken – Sundeiru dake de Sekai Saikyou and Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~? it's been over 2 months and I know that Ore no Ie ga Maryoku Spot datta Ken – Sundeiru dake de Sekai Saikyou has plenty of chapters to translate. also Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ has 3 other chapters ready to be translated too.

ç_ç no progress in " My House is a Magic Power Spot / Ore no Ie ga Maryoku Spot datta Ken" ??

Aggregator gang
as Mr. Marconii states, several times, all over the place, is Isekai Central dead?? genuinely wondering.

Users who are viewing this thread