Author Chapter 106 (Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san)
That first page cameo
She should've taken one of the plushies...

Anyway, thanks for the chapter
I am firm in my belief that the harder he tries something, the higher the chance he has of failure. Giving up and pretty much doing a "not giving a shit" attempt would probably guarantee 100% success.
that's a rad plushie
Kyoko is still the worse of the 3 series
Is this caught up? I want to know they actually make some progress...
awwww SO close takagi you should have just said it ? if he don't figure this out soon i think our boi is hopeless lmao
Nishikata, you should have realized by now that Takagi can read your mind. Stop trying to hide your embarrassment and embrace the shame!

@beperov holy shit, I never knew the author was the same. Indeed, I read the first few chapters of Fudatsuki and dropped it hard!
Would never have known they shared the same author if not for your comment...
@YamiryuuZero @beperov Nah fuck you guys Kyoko is the shieeet Fudatsuki best girl.

If Yamamoto wasn't forced to put such a rushed & abrupt ending to it, it wouldn't have been such a bummer. So much potential wasted, but I stand my ground.
She has to be stalking him.
@twinklecake

Yes, it is caught up.
@TSP However, Nishikata still hasn't caught on. ?
takagi sannnnnnnnnn
lmaooo the cameos on the first page.... why no tsubaki tho

edit: ig it’s bc all the characters in this cameo are in the same universe, but tsubaki and them are in a different universe (I think)
@Averageteencuber I’m pretty sure that takagi has mind reading skills and things like that. She has to be a ninja. Same universe for sure.
@breizh Naw man, she was stalking him for like an hour
@TSP Well damn, we're never gonna see them hold hands get together at this rate.
frigging author...
I'll take a cute shogi senpai plushie tyvm
@chrispower110: Indeed she's stalking him. There is no other explanation he meets her wherever he goes.