In the Mood for Love - Ch. 3 - Who's going to answer?

Double-page supporter
God, that drunken idiot blaming the main character for wearing what she wants to wear makes me so mad! 😡

Aggregator gang
I'm with you Karolyn. Some idiots don't realize you wear clothing for yourself, not for them. 🤬

I like how it was a different guy who spoke up for her. Since it wasn’t one of the male interests who I think we just assume will come to “save her” (which they will lol, nothing wrong with that), it’s more so about anybody can and should speak up, instead of the typical characters who would speak up (in webtoons, it’s often girl characters who are known/misunderstood for being “crazy bitches”, either the main girl or her friend/rival sometimes, or the male interest as the white knight)

Also reminds me of when my mom used to be strict, but mostly because “what would other people think of you” 🙄 (for dressing a certain way, hanging out with guy friends, certain pictures etc)

Choi Jungbae reminds me of Sang Chul from Cheese in the Trap. No matter how wrong they are or how many people call them out, they only get angrier.

Several things made me mad and sad at the same time. lol.

1. I really hate when woman talk bad of another woman, specially sl*tshaming (her classmates and mother)

2. I can't believe how judgamental they are when they're students from a fashion school. Her outfit ain't even a big deal, is pretty simple, yet many are judging her for what exactly?! I'm so pissed and it broke my heart even more how she already things that's normal and has to endure it alone. )":

3). I'm so angry with the mother's character. Imagine your own mother telling u you're at blame because some f*cker sexually harassed u? Wow, the woman who's supposed to be your bff it became her worst enemy. I can't.

Anyway, I loved the black haired guy (the younger), he stood for her so quickly, the ML (I still think the ML is the bodyguard, lol) was great as well, but wtf with the others? Help her and stop just seeing! It's because no one acts that this dirty piece of sh*t thinks he can act like this!

Ofc the most disgusting thing was this dirty pig, I hope he'll get lost soon. uwu

there's always this drunk jerk sunbae in every college manhwa I read lmao
these stupid hierarchy with upperclassmen is so wrong
Respecting someone just because he's a little bit older while he abuses of his " authority" makes me sick.

Oh god, this is so sad! She apologised!!!! I can totally understand her behaviour even if it makes me angry... btw I’m really disappointed by all the other girls.

How dare youu sl*t shame her when she’s wearing the dress that makes her comfortable about her body what a pathetic excuse for a MAN.

so the sunbae is truly shit. Sexual harassment is always wrong but then again, if she didn't wanna catch too much attention, then why did she come dressed like that? I'm not slut shaming her. I'm not saying that she looks like a slut in her outfit, as someone already commented, her dress was fairly normal however, I don't think what she's wearing was fit for the occasion. It was just a casual gathering of college students but she's a little too over dressed. Also, even though again, her dress wasn't slutty at all, this is Korea after all. It's Asia. They're much more conservative than westerners.

Users who are viewing this thread