Risou no Musume Nara Sekai Saikyou Demo Kawaigatte Kuremasuka

im sold man! nothing overly unique here but the characters interaction is top notch

So it's basically a story about adult Kamijou Touma. Even the name and powers are the same.

man,, this look-weak-but-actually-op format is getting old real quick since the isekai renaissance... but i really running out of reading material so oh well...

"Nothing is more important than raising Magical Knights!"

Except for keeping our air, water, and food clean, the fire department running(especially since you are underground and smoke can kill off most of your population), ensuring the underground region is stable, creating weapons to fight the monsters, working on a way to decontamination the contamination, and well a bunch of other things.

Contributor
I mean, it's not the worst but seems very basic mmm...

Waaaait wait wait.

Isn't this is basically Mahouka? Lol
Military (this dude/Tatsuya) posing as a low rank student to accompany upcoming talent (the daughter/Miyuki)
Slightly different goals but premise is pretty much the same lmao

Did they really just use the same premise of Boukensha ni Naritai to Miyako ni Deteitta? Sci-Fi instead of fantasy but everything else for the start is the same

Can there ever be too many cons? Lately I've seen a son-con, the usual bro-con and sis-con, mother-con and now a daughter and father-con duo. The cons are coming to get us all!!

Users who are viewing this thread