Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 8 Ch. 40 - Friends.

Group Leader
I just deleted my version of this chapter, in front of a group, I've got no chance. ?

Power Uploader
@WOlvenworks

You have... but LetItGo had agreed with Teras to take it over with CAT Scans before the other releases popped up. See the 3 way joint with OTS...

It just took a bit of time to get organized...(mostly my fault)

Sharp images and tl, thank you.

@GodricKharg
I think you're missing a page, when Fitt is falling and having her flashback of Rudeus, tho. :/

It's actual missing 2 pages of flashback, the same ones that are missing from the "awootism" version. The "HelveticaFont" version had them, but it seems its not here anymore.

Group Leader
@Phernost
@GodricKharg

0086.jpg

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ibf4855chtc8kte/0086.jpg

0087.jpg

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/dngr904xdhxvzfg/0087.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Damn helvetica, why can't you be a more free font? :/ only installed on apple.

She (childhood elf friend) said she thinks she finally understand what true friendship means. Then does that mean that our MC wasn't a "true" friend ever after everything he's done for her?

Ariel in this version is quite tame.
In the original she was a pansexual that fucked pretty much anything and outright tried to rape sylph before taking a ice lance to the stomach.

Dex-chan lover
oh wow i so don't care about sylph
can we go back to my main man chaddicus and his son, wonder boy?

I loved Sylph when she was a kid but now....we've had so much time with a Tsundere red head that I sort of forgot she existed.

Dex-chan lover
@Final_Knightmare - MC sure has done a lot for Sylph. But she wasn't able to do anything for him. So to her, he is more "teacher" than "friend".
Alternatively, she has two friends now, but only now she understood the true value of friendship.

Now that you mention it and I went back and read it again to remember more as it's been a while what you said does make sense and I agree but I still feel like it's kinda diss to the MC (just my personal opinion though)

Users who are viewing this thread