Author Yondome wa Iyana Shi Zokusei Majutsushi
They ruined my baby, how can you butcher a story more than this manga?
Shouldn't a "Reincarnation" tag be added to this series?
People stressin over MCs future harem already?, well its not that type of typical harem story and not all of them will be undead but it gets pretty big.
so he didn't turned the stairs into.....more carriagefriendly in the manga?
@mustardhobo you are the retarded one, if he do that the alda will be his enemy quite early and makes his survival harder
MC’s vampire father was better looking than I expected.
@mustardhobo You are talking about a freaking eldritch horror here, what kind of moron would seek revenge on on a being that can simply turn your city into hulking monsters of stones? I'd say more in how wierder things get but then it'd be spoiler territory.
"Sexual violence" is a little to excesive of a tag for this, it is true, but it is barely there, Something like "Depiction of Sexual Violence" Or, "Narrative Rape" would be better, Or maybe something else, I don't know.
random spirit comes up and tells a huge secret and then passes on... cmon thats cheap even for cheap writing!
@Wolfraing not that i disagree with you its still safe for people who may be uncomfortable with those themes, and having read the novel it comes up even if its not as explicit as the Goblin Slayer manga.

Last edited 6 days ago by firefox1234.

Oh man... there's no going over the feeling of getting immersed into the manga but suddenly no more chapters x-x... this manga so far is quite interesting, a roller coaster of dark, cute and funny...