EDENS ZERO

Fairy tail 2.0. Natsu have a son with grey, lucy with erza, etc... And Happy cloned itself to survive through the ages.

Nice saying that just after the first chapter. You will go far like that son. I think you just can say you hate hiro it's the same.

Dex-chan lover
No grom, I think it's more accurate to say the Monster Hunter Orage characters are going on an adventure IN SPAAAAAAACE!

Contributor
Ayyy Mashima, I like the main characters' dynamism better than Fairy Tail though.

Fed-Kun's army
My theory is that this is the novel Lucy was working in, that would explain why there are so many Fairy Tail characters in there.

The reason why the chapters were removed might be Crunchyroll Manga's official release.

Double-page supporter
When does it come out on CR? They only have the first chapter.

Contributor
lT5VNHg.png

Double-page supporter
You know, the scanlations come off as accurate but readable while the CR translations come off as, "Well, we rewrote a bunch of stuff to make this more 'awesome' while kinda trying to keep the general meaning of the original dialog being spoken, though we don't worry too much about that 'cause we are official and that makes us awesome by default." Also, "If you don't like our brilliantly brilliant official adaptation, it's because you are a weeb who only obsesses over Japanese honorifics, which we find deplorable as we aren't <Japanese slur censored> worshiping weebs." ???

Sorry for the ugly, quoted speak there.

Users who are viewing this thread