Jishou F-Rank no Oniisama ga Game de Hyouka sareru Gakuen no Chouten ni Kunrin suru Sou desu yo? - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

smh what happens to main characters eyes these days?
always glowing like a cat, that really annoys me
and this pattern I hope this dumb girl just become mob chara,

Dex-chan lover
@maximuffin2 IKR? Somehow they "used" all the weapons without fucking the planet and everything on it...

I guess seeing how close they came was enough for this odd world order to come about.

Dex-chan lover
As someone who has both owned and shot a revolver, this is almost 100% wrong. The cylinder will only pop out on one side (the left) and in no way does this affect the firing pin when struck by the hammer from the gun. Also, once locked into the frame it is impossible to get the cylinder to rotate two directions as the gears will not work at all if damaged and you cannot modify it to do that. This would have made more sense if the author had the girl palming the bullet when spinning the cylinder.

Ok, rant over. Lil' Sis has some massive boobs so followed.

Hm, first page of manga and I already like it. The author is a smart, giving us the “incest situation” 😏

This is basically Kakeguri but the entire world revolves around games, also No Game No Life is not really comparable to this since the only thing thats the same is that they play games for warfare and disputes but Kakeguri is specifically a school with a ranking system dependent on games(gambling but basically the same thing)

Fed-Kun's army
Another manga with a op protagonist and some little sister obsessed with him. Another thing that should be discussed is the fact that this worlds logic doesn’t make sense. Who would decide major problems with games of all things?! The only way I can see this fixed is just the fan service. So far we have 3 girls with big boobs, should’ve just made it the sister with the biggest boobs compared to normal sized girls.

Users who are viewing this thread