Author Spirit Sword Sovereign
@TikiTau Honestly, that's probably why he's the city lord, he's not a complete idiot like so many others. Gotta know when to bow that head
Guys stop being retarded ffs, YouBa is translating the manga in good faith, you think he'd waste his time just to piss off another group? When I mean waste time, I mean more than 30 chapters translated by him. He's definitely not trying to do those, and he even picked up BTTH that just got dropped recently. What a good guy.
I mean if a group wants to translate something another group rarely does, i dont see why they cant. There is no soul-bound on this manga, especially if they deliberately drag out releases. i mean 30 - 40 episode is a shitload amount, and this doesnt seem to require shitloads of rework. I mean props to other scanlations that picks up after other groups.
can i put links in comments?
cuz sincerely it does not make sense to continue seeing by this scan being that the other one with 30 chapters more
@Squildo I know! But it's so out there for the City Lord of the Protag's Starting City to be Reasonable that I'm...I'm just discombobulated. I think I need to drink tea until this makes sense again, everything I know about cultivation stories has been thrown out of wha-
*Shui family doubles down on assholery, arrogance, cheating, and plotting*
-Oh, phew, life makes sense again. :D
Wish we had a cultivation chart...