Kouritsu-Chuu Madoushi, Daini no Jinsei de Madou wo Kiwameru - Vol. 5 Ch. 29 - Evil magic bullet

Fed-Kun's army
It is a pity that we are on par with the raw, I would really like to know what happens after this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
that is the most random assholerry i've ever seen but it somehow convince me that it could happen in real world. i can imagine some pompous adult who tried to sabotage younger ones who managed to reach his position earlier than him. or it's just me being emotional and delusional cuz of those drama series that i watch

I wanted to see what happens next so I checked the novel( WN I think). Unfortunately it looks like things happened differently in the novel so we will have to wait for the raws.

Dex-chan lover
What a gentleman-like act. I even think he now is still in the middle school.

Dex-chan lover
Nope. I'm not buying it.
This manga jumped the shark like mad.

dropped

Dex-chan lover
Oof I remember this manga is a pain to work on, my condolences to the redrawer

Dex-chan lover
@Dezaki
@Axelord

It's both believable and common if you look at the whole context. He's an official that was caught breaking the laws for his position and decided to silence the ones who caught him. This happens all the time. I mean, just yesterday, the spokes person for the department of homeland security in the US was caught threatening a reporter that was investigating him. Oh course, their whole intention is that you don't typically hear about it when it happens but it occurs all the time. In the US, the main problem is what's called "access journalism", which demands that they remain on good terms with whoever they are investigating because they want interviews and quotes from them, to the point where it doesn't matter if anything said is actually true.

Aggregator gang
What the fuck kind of ICE shit is that association mage? He's antagonizing little kids for...uh, what again?

Dex-chan lover
What happens to the wraith did he beat it? Just like that not even a single page of a fight

Dex-chan lover
What a fucking garbage person. Association needs to do a god damn purge.

Dex-chan lover
That last scene transition is just too confusing.
The panel signifying the time skip isn't clear enough that you might even believe that the one approaching Grain is Grain's friend/familiar instead ready to "help" him clearing MC's party.
MC just seems way too calm and safe even though he just faced against Satan Wraith that gave him a hard time before.
Then we don't get any mention on how MC escaped from the Satan Wraith even after all that hyping it up to be a hard battle.
Then Grain's appearance in front of the retreating MC's party just seems so mundane for something that should be sinister.

It just seems so rushed.

@mage_goo

I was confused for a bit and at first thought that the reader didn't load all the pages, then I thought I must've skipped some.
I was expecting to see some epic fight or at the very least to see how he managed to sneak away.
This was totally rushed but I'm fine with that as long as the next ch. shows Grain getting the crap beat out of him in an awesome way. ?

Group Leader
God damn frrghllggrrrrr.
Here we go again, waiting for a month with a fucking cliffhanger.

Users who are viewing this thread