Mousou Telepathy - Vol. 6 Ch. 612 - Now You've Done It

Group Leader
And here we are at the end of volume 6!

If you missed it until now: Nobel always takes a break at the end of a volume in order to draw the bonus material and relax a bit in general.

The only thing we know as of now is that the volume is supposed to come out on the 10th of August. Now that doesn’t necessarily mean that the hiatus is going to be this long but it very well could be. For now, I’d just assume that we are in for a 7 week long hiatus.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck you Nobel you cocktease. Don't cliffhang me bro

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, now I hate the author. Especially since I'm pretty sure she'll come with some excuses and won't tell the truth.

Dex-chan lover
On one hand I'd say "oh shit son" but on the other hand I'm sure this will be played off somehow and nothing will come of it

Still good stuff though, thanks for the TL

Toda-kun, She said she's happy to see you too, which is such a shock that it takes a whole four panels to put your head back together, and once you do, you focus on WHAT, now? Geez.

Double-page supporter
Yeah, I actually smell no progress in the air too, but I'd be *so* glad to be wrong (really, does she plan to keep the mind-reading - and her feelings for him - a secret forever? )

Dex-chan lover
Don't forget that the whole reason why Toda likes Aya is because she's the only one who can tell how he feels despite his inexpressive face.

Which means Aya can just say: "You looked like you were happy to see me, so..."

I can’t believe I missed thatin the previous chapter!
How did I miss that!

Dex-chan lover
Something to add: The next volume is probably going to be the last one so @Crim and @Nightlilygirl-: something needs to come out of this.
I hope so. There aren't many more excuses for the author to keep the status quo between Toda and Nakano, I already feel this whole "I can't confess cause I have to study" situation a bit too forced.

VIP
@Lex79

it's not about study, really, it's mainly about insecurity... toda falls for nakano because she can understand him.... which is caused by her mind reading power, instead her actuall skill to understand toda... if she tell hime that she can read his mind, instead just simply can read his expression, it's not impossible that toda feel dissapointed or freaked out by false expectation he has for nakano.... i know it's very unlikely for toda to be like that, but for nakano who is very insecure about how easily other people changed by her power, it's understable that she really considered that probability... hence why toda knowing mana ability is really big deal, more than confession, which is why even mana know not to crossed the line....

Dex-chan lover
@kuma if I remember correctly that was already addressed and Nakano came to the conclusion that her ability isn't a cheat that makes her unworthy of Toda's feelings. The question remains how she's gonna tell him about her power, it won't be easy and I agree it's going to be a big problem for Nakano.
But in my post I was specifically referring to the current arc in which they both stated that they can't confess because they can't be distracted or distract the other from the exams.

VIP
@Lex79
it's only addressed by mana tho, not to toda.... and the insecurity still remains, hence why we got neither confession nor telephaty reveliation... sure exam is part of the reason, but not solely the reason...

So, assume Nakano breaks the status quo and reveals her power.
Now, remember how Toda reacted realizing she could “read his face”?
Upgrade that to “straight up Hearing his dirty thoughts” and imagine his reaction...

Users who are viewing this thread