Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de Ni-kai Kougeki no Okaa-san wa Suki desu ka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.4

Fed-Kun's army
Hopefully the son will be less of a dick to his mom now.

Fed-Kun's army
that good for nothing son should've been glad to have a mom as caring and beautiful as her.... most people would kill to be in his shoes lol

Son is a giant faggot, a Mom like that doesn't deserve that kind of son. I would gladly be her son instead and do my best to protect my Mom.

Fed-Kun's army
I suppose you guys are angels toward your own mothers too? C'mon now everyone has family issues.

Double-page supporter
This series is weird so far, I feel like there's some twist that'll explain things right around the corner but the weird nothing premise is still ongoing so far...

Group Leader
Why would you do that to your mom?

The MC here is a dick.

I get the son is just in that phase and a bit rebellious but damn, she don't deserve this slander.

Ok...I know this is fictional but the way the MC talks to his mom is pissing me off....the disrespect holy crap. The only person who's allowed to talk to their mom like that is Jotaro.

Double-page supporter
Honestly this happens more than you expect, litterally my friend's mother comes in with chips and soda and he tells her that she's distracting him or blocking the screen in a pausable game, while mine told me that no one in the family loves me... -.-

Users who are viewing this thread