Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san - Vol. 11 Ch. 89 - Acchi Muite Hoi

Group Leader
oh, there was a Mario Party minigame of this. I never knew what the original idea was called.

Aggregator gang
Takagi says she gonna leave all the cleaning to Nishikata, but y'all already know she's gonna stay behind anyway to watch him clean and tease him some more

Dex-chan lover
"You would've won"
-my heart

Takagi, never miss a chance to confess indirectly.

It's so freaking stupid to put a whole TL Note Page to not translate a version of Rock-Paper-Scissor as "Rock-Paper-Scissor".
Why don't you just clarify the rule difference on that note and go on with the release as usual?
Was it that important to have it called in Japanese? What did we gain?...

Dex-chan lover
@Batora are you retarded? It's not about rock paper scissors, it's about the following game where you point a direction

@Batora It's not stupid at all. RPS is called Janken-Pon in japanese. This is something else afterwards and I for example did not know this before.
So I dont mind it. If you don't need it, just skip the site?

The face when you don't actually know japanese, and call people who actually know stupid.

Group Leader
Takagi is getting bolder and bolder. How can nisikata haven't realize takagi's feeling?
At least he start to questioning his own feeling, lol.
I wonder who is the one confess first at the end.

Group Leader
@Batora
It's so freaking stupid to put a whole TL Note Page to not translate a version of Rock-Paper-Scissor as "Rock-Paper-Scissor".
Why don't you just clarify the rule difference on that note and go on with the release as usual?
Was it that important to have it called in Japanese? What did we gain?...

Dude, did you actually read the TL note? They aren't explaining Rock-Paper-Scissors, but what comes after. Something that doesn't really exist outside of Japan.
You actually didn't even read the chapter... because they literally translated the Jan-Ken-Pon to "Rock, Paper, Scissors" in it.

How stupid do you have to be to insult a group that translate for free, and does it very well, without bothering to even read the fucking chapter.

Group Leader
oh, found it! the Mario Party minigame was called "Look Away" but I'd bet anything the Japanese release was simply named after this game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQHZGSAolnM

@Naabii, watch as Nishikata gets outplayed by Takagi during the proposal and the wedding ceremony. And @Batora, pls appreciate the TL's more. They put that in so people can understand the game. It's really similar to Rock-Paper-Scissors, but there is a variation at the end. It's usually only played in places like Japan and Taiwan.

I won't apologize for asking for a better release. No one here answered my questions, did we gain anything from the unstranslated stuff?. As @Bainhardt just showed, you can translate and deliver the second part of the game as usual in English without any 2006-tier romanization. It still is a version of RPS to me.
For those little fucks who still think the release is fine as it is, check how this stuff should be done in any Setokai Yakuindomo release.

Users who are viewing this thread