Piece - Vol. 10 Ch. 21

Contributor
I get what the author was going for with the mothers and the "what is real or fake" at the end.... but damn did I just want a cheesy reunion scene for the two MCs.

Oh man I feel like the ending was such a let down. I wanted her to see Narumi again....but I hope this can be interpreted as her becoming more open as a person and growing. The doctor lady was manipulative, yes but that doesn't discount all the experiences our heroine went through.

Like what did I just read. So basically the doctor still manipulated parts to her satisfaction still? Damn...

Talk about a bigger plot twist. Sigh I feel conflicted about the ending. I don't think I would have minded this much if they just left off the twist at the end, even with Suga and Narumi not reuniting.

Double-page supporter
I'm confused with that last part... She did go and see her daughter but that was because the daughter wanted info on something? Wish it was explained in greater detail.

Fed-Kun's army
same as @/blubbly!! i would've been happy with just the class reunion and without another narumi & mizuho interaction but... that doctor and mizuho's mom..... that aint it dude

im waiting for the reunion thing may gash!!😓Is this really the ending? confused to the doctor and suga mother part though

Should've realized the fact that the mother is actually playing god from the start. Sigh.

Users who are viewing this thread