Muhyo to Rouji no Mahouritsu Soudan Jimusho

Contributor
I have many fond memories with this series. I first read it in... middle? High? school, but the school library only had the first seven volumes, and I couldn't find the other volumes anywhere else. This was before I discovered sites like Batoto, and sleazier aggregate sites like OneManga, MangaFox/Here/Eden, other oldies. Anyways, years later, someone posted the rest online somewhere and after so long, I finally could read the rest of the series, and it was worth the wait

I highly suggest this for anyone looking for something new to read. The sequel is getting an anime adaptation, which I found kind of odd since they announced it around the same time the serialization started, and they never animated this series, but eh I'm not complaining

EDIT: Apparently it's actually about the original series. Man my info is WAY outdated

Yeah, this series is getting an anime for August 2018. It's ten years late, but basically the anime is to promote the sequel manga Nishi has been working on since March 2018 (no eng scanlations for that yet).

Funny a whole bunch of chapters are missing, since I'm certain I reach chapters 1-130 on a popular aggregate site several years ago. I'm sure they're floating around somewhere.

It's a shame that there's such a huge gap in mangadex's coverage of the series. I KNOW I've read it all online before, I can't remember if it was Batoto (RIP) or some other site, but I wish mangadex would add the missing volumes.

Users who are viewing this thread