Sakura Trick

Why are there so many missing chapters?
Edit: nevermind, it's explained in chapter 49

Dex-chan lover
Well, I understand why they decided to skip chapters...but what for someone who didn’t see the anime?

Is it normal so many chapters are missing or ist just the way they are numbered that is weird ?

@lnomsim The anime covers all the missing chapters. Lazy Lily (the translation team) is going to go back and translate those once they finish all the chapters not covered by the anime.

ok, thanks for the answer, I'm currently watching the anime since I thought that might be the case.

Dex-chan lover
even now i really wish they would have animated the whole series.. but now knowing thats never gonna happen i'll finally read the rest of the series

but still would have been nice to have had it all animated such a great series

I wish there was more gaying of the straight couple but I'll make due with it. The last couple was really cute, was glad to see them have a bit of progress before everything ended.

Fed-Kun's army
Came from the anime... Oh god, I kinda like this, but I just hate Yuu sooooo much.

It's been 2 years - any idea if the missing chapters are still being translated?

Fed-Kun's army
@PubliusOvidiusNaso thank you, I've been wanting to read past the anime and onto the sequel for a while but wanted to wait for the gap to be filled (even if the anime was faithful)

Users who are viewing this thread