Shinozaki-san Ki wo Ota Shika ni!

I thought I was the only one, but yes all of the chapters are broken.

Contributor
I can't hit the follow button fast enough.
I really like this manga and i'm glad it was picked up again after a long time.

Me

Aggregator gang
"I'mma do cosplay, join a doujin circle, write a light novel about Prepure, and..."
*double-checks title*
YOU HAD ONE JOB, SHINOZAKI.

Fed-Kun's army
Next will be the last chapter, too bad the story got ended so quickly

Fed-Kun's army
The end isn't as abrupt as it could have been, as there's been about 1~1.5 volume's worth of buildup and i suspect it was always intended to end the way it did. It's also pretty appropriate that ultimate catalyst for the end is the parallel development with Hibari's, as it lets Akina reflect on her own situation more concretely.

Contributor
oh it ended

I dropped this ages ago because it was too repetitive and nothing progressed. Seems it finished nicely, at least.

Dex-chan lover
Years after reading it for the first time i finally see it end. How nice, ty translators for giving me that chance.

Fed-Kun's army
Hmm... i am not sure i agree with a nuance of the translation. When Akina switches from "hate otaku" to "didn't like otaku," the original wording for the second is somewhat closer to "can't deal with otaku," implying that it could be as much a problem with her as it is with them. Still, we get a kiss in the end so all is well. ^_^

Group Leader
Despite all the yuri overtones and "does she like her or doesn't she?" that's been going on the whole series... I didn't think we'd even get a kiss.
Guess this is an official yuri series with yuri end.

Kinda sucks we don't get any closure on anyone else's romances though.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah expected it to be one of those series that avoid ever making the obvious subtext into proper text.

Users who are viewing this thread