29 to JK - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Duties and Projects (Part One)

ivv

Dex-chan lover
I never thought I would be able to shout with my mouth closed..
HMMMMM!!!????? ?

Double-page supporter
??????????????? Murata Michael Daigoro! lololololololol he really did exist! lol

Uhggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg 🙄 why? Why did they have to use THAT cliche that's beyond ridiculous?
A fucking boss that forces an underling into something that has nothing to do with their job or work whatsoever?
A fucking boss that is telling an employee to take part in something illegal (dating a 15 year old girl when he's 29) with
the threat that he'll loose his job if he refuses? Is fucking HR not a thing in Japanese companies?
Could he not call the police to report that kind of behavior or sue the old fuck for wrongful termination at the very least?

@Siquall "Protective grandaddy."

I'm going to have to agree with @Rennis_Tora spoiler tag and add my own
Pimping his under age granddaughter? The other mangas guys are too scared about being arrested, the guy has it in writing (IN WRITTING!), how stupid is the GF? PS: The guy could blackmail the boss so he can get his writing career funded by him too...

Dex-chan lover
at the end of last chapter i was hyped for what this manga had to offer, and at the end of this one i just let out the biggest UUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHH of my life

THE AUTHOR RECYCLED THE NAME FROM ORESHURA!

MICHAEL DAIGOROU is Ai Fuyuumi's made-up boyfriend.

Users who are viewing this thread