Author Chuusotsu Worker kara Hajimeru Koukou Seikatsu
Thank You for this chapter 10 guys i love You
@TheFiller
No problem, I love you too. (No homo)
Ah I missed this one, thanks for picking it up!
Thanks for picking it up!
But seriously why the hell does he need to apologize for saving the girl from a rapist!? And his boss/father figure is messed up. You felt like shit and didn’t confront me, so I didn’t feel like being a decent human being, making you feel even more like shit. Next time don’t feel like shit and things won’t be so bad!......., yea that’s some amazing logic.
Last edited 2 years ago by MangaDex.
really missed it. Glad it's picked up.
Why are the first 7 chapters suddenly gone ?
@Dagger, seems like seaotterscans doesn't want their content on MangaDex - they blocked uploading of their releases of Taishou Otome Otogibanashi too.
@Dagger: the uploads were against mangadex policies:

4.5 Circumventing group upload restrictions in any way could result in a ban.

The person who uploaded chapters 1 - 7 used their own group name instead of the name of the actual scanlating group. That's a big no-no!
where's my next english update :'(
piece of shit he should be with the single mom i cant stand this bull
I like this.....is this on hiatus, due to no one translating it?

@EESSKKEETIT That would mean rio-san would still be getting raped by his cousin(he was going to before, so I assume he would be doing it by now, following your statement).

That would mean, even if you dont actually mean it, that it would be okay for her to have been raped then. You need to learn how to choose your words, this is not a hentai page.
@conscript117 We're just really slow at scanlating this.
I like that recruitment page, if I actually knew japanese I would help out.
The description sounds interesting, but starting to read straight from chapter 8 seems like a really bad idea.
questioning why it was translated from top instead from the bottom
I already read full scanlated at mangahere maybe.
just read the 1+ newest chp
why do i have the feeling that Aizawa is a yandare in makin?
i'm the only one who want MC x milf together ? i hope the milf end happy.. and not the general ending with mc x rich girl end together and forget all the other character
so i spoiled myself vol 10-11 i thought this manga was different from other general one (with the 2 first volume) but it wasn't the case, and i saw this coming since vol 3, i was hoping it would be a different story... to bad (i think), it's coming to an end with the coming arc... tsshhh milf girl best girl
@tanteiii-kun it look to me you being salty because your team losing on a ship war ?
in my point of view, aren't you also force you ship of the character.
I don't know about force you mean in the new vol but for now childhood dude and the sister look like it work for me
You say you want her to be happy. You need to understand they already settle up. The sooner she can moving on, the faster she fine her new happiness. Yes, you hate it if there is new guys for her own ship ?
It is not the end of the world even the D she get is not coming form protagonist, you know
I don't know about force you mean in the new vol but for now childhood dude and the sister look like it work for me