Isekai Hospitality Meals - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Onee-chan and Jiggly Pudding Made with Fresh Eggs ①

Disappointed so far. The chapter title promises jiggly and pudding and ended with us getting neither so far.

Wait a minute.

The contents says that Meal 1 (chapter 1) is on page 1 and Meal 2 is on page 43.
Yet the first chapter only has 25 pages.

The pudding must be in the missing pages!

Dex-chan lover
I always get worried when I see those one panel shots of royalty's mouths. Cause it's never really a good sign.
I've read enough Isekai to know where this is usually going.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh thank goodness I'm not the only one who found the smirking royals to be suspicious. Yeah, I get that this is a fluffy cooking series that probably won't have anything bad happen in it, but there's just something about that "Oh, of course we'll send you back to your world once we no longer need you!" said with a smirk that makes me feel like they're totally going to betray the sisters somehow.

Dex-chan lover
Hiyori has a melon bread for a brain. Doesn't she know how egoistical kings or leaders from the isekai novels are? Even if you don't read novels like that, it doesn't take a genius to understand that powerful people using you so brazenly and one-sidedly is something very bad either. The best outcome is that they will leave you be. The worst is death. No one will spend resources to send you back when you will lose your worth. The most logical outcome is that you will be treated as a threat. You will be killed or imprisoned. It also wasn't mentioned how to deal with problems of this world. If locals can't deal with them, then it's dangerous. In the worst case, it requires a human sacrifice. Why else they call you a priestess?
Also, working for bastards that "summoned" you (like it is something natural) without harboring resentments is pretty weird. Especially for a modern human.
If the author isn't ready to touch these problems, then this work can only be shallow. Superficial cooking isekai manga doesn't require politics, kings, knights, and epic quests.
So I'm waiting for serious development, otherwise, it will be a shipwreck.

Double-page supporter
I didn't expect serious comment in the comment section. What's wrong with shallow fluffy manga?

am i the only one disturbed with the drawing for the teeth. i thought it was a potato or something

Dex-chan lover
idk about the royalty, but the exchange between the sisters is very sweet

Users who are viewing this thread