Red Storm

Yo, this was awesome. All the magical gimmicks are kinda poorly fleshed out, but the world-building and action scenes are immersive. I want more.

Aggregator gang
@Yamibi I don’t know if you have read this but it’s the best and most underrated manhwa out there

Decent read, And I understand the author wanting to do a lot however the unexplained timeskips get a bit confusing at some points.

Not bad overall though. Solid, and appreciate not having an MC thats 14 years old ffs

IE His daughter didn't age and actually went toddler -> baby during one chapter..? Yet that chapter wasn't in the past...

Interesting read. Also only found out wtf is black water after a certain incident in season 8. Damn you crude oil and your everlasting grasp on society.

@MistahMoose He's actually shown her as a infant during that mirror communication thing way back when he first arrived in the empire and then remember that he was at the empire for at least a year or so. Unsure of the exact timeframe because, as other comments point out, the various month and year timeskips that happen occasionally are pretty inconsistent since basically none of the main cast shows any sign of aging after they hit their late teenage years even though I think like between 8-10 years have passed since the warrior ceremony

Dex-chan lover
It's quite remarkable how much entertaining this manwha is....But man, the magic might as well not exist at all considering how lacking it feels (the author obviously wanted to focus more on Force rather than "Magic"), and some of the military affairs were boring as all hell. The expansion of Praeria was way too long-winded.

I'm at least glad I found this when it had 290 chapters. This thing was totally meant to be binged, otherwise all of its cliff-hangers, time-skips and primary focus on action are just torture. Reminds me of Gantz, which would be pure madness to read on a once-per-week basis (most of the time, an entire chapter would be nothing but choreography. People jumping around, evading attacks, shooting at monsters, the end. Come back in a week! Jeez...)

who, what, when, where, why, and how ---> chanatu ????????

FEAR St. Elmo's Fire ?

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I just catch up to the latest release, the story is good speaking in general terms but it sometimes tries to describe or explore some things that doesn't end up being explained later, like magic, totems, the magic tattoos, mystical monster like the pet of the MC, and the bad guys that use magic. The focus of the story also keep changing as the story progress first is just typical chinese or korean manga about martial arts, then is about monsters and the grown of the MC, then about a tournament similar to the HxH hunter exam, then it focus in the main characters that appear in the cover but forgetting a lot of plot points, then it focus in the war aspect which give a similar vibe to kingdom but more simple. a 7/10 in general

Users who are viewing this thread