Hatsukoi Zombie - Vol. 12 Ch. 108 - Obvious Feelings

Dex-chan lover
Feeling conflicted, it seems like Ibusuki isn't able to face her feelings.
I'm finding myself rooting for Ebino more and more each chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Ebino is best girl. Best boobies too. ^_^ How can you hate her smile on page 17?

Double-page supporter
Saying your confused about pg9 makes me confused..... Wait, was that your plan all along?!?!

Dex-chan lover
Maybe they were confused by Tarou's thought of "If I hadn't seen Eve's reaction, I probably wouldn't have realized my own feelings for a while yet." Which isn't quite so clear the way they wrote it.

A gorgeous childhood friend, a girl disguised as a boy who told him she was disguised as a girl when they first met, and a figment of his own imagination. GEE WHO SHOULD TAROU PICK.

Fed-Kun's army
Hmm.... Ibusuki and Ebino are both off the table until he deals with Eve one way or another. Whether Eve gets solved at the end of the manga or near the end, will remain to be seen. From there it can go either three of them (Eve route being not actually solving Eve)

Dex-chan lover
Eve can't hear Tarou's thoughts now? Since when?
It seems that author likes to conveniently forget about things when it comes to "plot development" aka repeating stuff that happened 30 chapters ago with the same result.

The story is spicing up too much at this point...... It's somehow even better and more exciting to read

*This comment section has a lot of of comments so I had to say something.

Users who are viewing this thread