Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 7 Ch. 37 - The Small Roxy

Fed-Kun's army
Ah, this chapter was saddening when I first read it. Re-reading it, I'm surprised they only used a single page for her lack of telepathy in that village.

Dex-chan lover
Must be tough to cleanse a reputation parents use to scare children.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait what, the author in the past two chapters have been hyping up Roxy's return... and she now decided not to meet with Rudy anymore. The heck.

Wow, supards are the boogie man... tough indeed. But the hype build by the author was a major let down... wow

Group Leader
Oh god... The dad said “If you marry anyone other than your dad the supard will come and eat you.”

Incest much?

Dex-chan lover
cant really tell if she's fallen for Rudy or Not at this point. All these hints and teases towards her is making me ship em but my gut tells me thats not really the case. Maybe more of a familial attraction than a romantic one is more close to what she's feeling towards him. Like a little brother or something.

Dex-chan lover
Roxy hasn't seen Rudy for about seven years. He was five when they were last togerher. They exchanged a few letters some years earlier, but that's it. I wonder what kind of shape Rudy has in Roxy's imagination.

This author can go from making me cry, to making me laugh out loud within 5 pages. My gosh.

Sooooooooo....we really not gonna talk about how these people Are "Unironically" endorsing the relationship of a 45 year old Woman and an 11 year old Boy🤔🤔🤔

@Tonikill1

.......................................................................they don't know that..............................

Why did you just try to defend that 💀💀💀😬🤣🤣🤣

Aggregator gang
@That1friend At least Rudy does. Roxy has always thought he was somewhat mature for his age, but I guess not to the point to being as old as her

@Tonikill1

No she doesnt💀💀💀....oh and she's Not into that Pedo shit....but her parents😬😬😬

Edit: oh wait....either way that doesn't excuse that Fact that like 80 year old parents are endorsing a 45 year to fuck an 11 year old💀

Users who are viewing this thread