Tang Yin in Another Realm

Power Uploader
@gaigous Actually this was done almost a long time ago. I need to rearrange the chapters. Because It's a lot different from the raw page. They combined the chapters.

Double-page supporter
@NibbPower Oh, well, that explains why I had it followed. Either way, thanks for taking the time to do that.

Dex-chan lover
the text is so small. i can handle bad translation but small text? they hurt my poor eyes...

Double-page supporter
Holy crap, they are just powering through these releases, nice job!

@Filipe probably referring to the annoying white spots whenever blood is spilled, it's unfortunate some of the scenes look cool if you could actually see it.

Edit: Looking back it seems like the white spots are probably from cleaning up SFX, I started seeing them in chapter 4, not much to be done about it, it affects the drawing less than I thought, but a few cool panels are lost.

Group Leader
@fireoath I just rather not deal with a bunch of kids from their discord believing whatever the other group tells them. It's simpler to just give it to them, we will just pick something else up later on.

Double-page supporter
@Filipe That is unfortunate, you guys were doing a bang-up job, but I would never put up with a discord full of uneducated children, so I support the decision.

Edit: Ok, wow, there is some ridiculous history behind this project.

Contributor
Gah! its a pity... I though I'm positive i'd soon see ch.40 in few days...
and my dream is shattered
I just hope, your guys next project is awsome as alwsays

Users who are viewing this thread