Watashi no Shounen - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - Band-Aid

Group Leader
Ahhh Mashu's face is my face too when I saw him finally got a mail from Satoko TvT

Fed-Kun's army
BRUUUHHHH
 。・。∧_∧。・。
。゜ (゜´ Д `) ゜。
  o( UU
   └┴┘

Ahhhh, this stupid age difference! I understand the fact age does effect the development of the brain, and the brains of kids are still developing一 hell, your decision making isn't fully formed till 25一 which makes them vulnerable to horrible things. But it hurts that they can't even freaking talk when they have pure intentions, and not anything fan service-y. Just let them talk about how their days are at least!!! 。・゚・(இдஇ; )・゚・。

Fed-Kun's army
Same!! @kryspy_kreme

These are just two people who honestly need closure on their feelings and relationship. For the boy that was all the kindness he had ever felt. For the woman, that was the first time she cared. I want to be believe that this is two people who found companionship in each other. Not love but companionship or friendship

Dex-chan lover
Mashuu waiting for a response is a very relatable thing, yet it does characterize how desperate he is to connect with her.

Ogata about to be cucked hardcore, so maybe I should be pitying her instead...

I really dislike people like this Yashima guy; confessions are something that can be met with approval or rejection. Trying to burden the person in question with expensive gifts, surprise parties, mob pressure is sort of uncool imo. I know that he had good reasons to believe she was accepting his approaches. After all, a 33-yo single woman kept meeting up with him when it's obvious what kind of relationship he's aiming for and it's evident from previous chapters that she pretty much knew what he was thinking, so her hesitance is majorly part to blame as well, but either way, it might be my personal preference, but I'm not a big fan of putting people on the spot like that.

Users who are viewing this thread