Gofun Go no Sekai

Group Leader
Chapter 1 is very interesting. Hopefully someone's going to scanlate this.

Dex-chan lover
hmm seems like he'll living there for a while, probably at least 3-4 volumes before he go back

Dex-chan lover
I was half expecting him to just straight up forget the words to go back

Dex-chan lover
so after murderous giant plants and bugs, dolls, mascots, goldfish, and chickens, now it's perverted S&M daibutsu
what's next lads? killer sushi?

@AbuHajaar
#metoo

If I were in this situation, I would try to survive for as long as I possibly can to get as much info as possible, and then just before dying say the return phrase. That way you at least get some advantage, since it's obvious the event can't be stopped before it begins

@Caul yep i think that's exactly how the manga will proceed too; makes sense given the analytic nature the MC displays in the last few pages

this shit is hype, characters can be killed off without being killed off

3 chapters in, like the premise, the artwork is decent, let´s see how far it goes.

The only decent chapter is the first one. After reading the rest, it seems the author is either too lazy or a retard.

@animefan217 , he could've gone back to the place where he found the guy, try to find out more about the bracelet, it'd be hard probably impossible even but it feels kind of strange that he doesnt even question it. Actually nevermind lol, i wasnt thinking when i wrote that, we're still in the early chapters, hell probably find the guy soon enough

Users who are viewing this thread