Daddy's a Bride?

Someone please pick this up. Only 7 more chapters left to translate

@justabji11 thank you so much!!! excited for the rest of the chapters!

@Stina9934
The status is the one of the original series, wether the mangaka has finished his work, has dropped it or is still working on it.
That has nothing to do with the scanlation status bc the teams can always take down their chapters or just drop the manga itself and not scanlate it till end. Not to forget that some get scanslated in 5+ different languages. That would make it really had to keep up with.

Ok I was worried because of Scam's comment, so for those who're wondering too idk if that person commented on the wrong page or what but there is no incest and no pedophilia here.
Or maybe did you read the title wrong @Scam? This is BL, it's not "daddy's bride", but "dady IS A bride" (which brings it's own bit of problematic views that some people/cultures still have on gender norms, but it's definitely not as bad as incest & child abuse I'd say).

Otherwise, this manhwa's quality is varying (plotwise, scenes/dialogues are quite abrupt sometimes barely make sense - not sure if because it was difficult to translate...), the dad's kinda pissing me off tbh, and I'm not sure but there might be some pages mixed at one point and there's a whole chapter where the reading direction is suddenly inverted??
edit: it got better after the first bunch of chapters, though in the end it's kinda underwhelming imo, but could have been worse.

I know you incest rape defenders can get real serious but stop fucking children.

@Scam
Oh boy incest and pedophilic rape all in one.
I am almost sure that you were playing with us... Cause there is no way that you thought that the little girl on the cover was a sign of inappropriate conduct 😂😂😂 if you did... damn you are corrupted to the core

I am laughing so hard at your comments, just cause I am thinking of them as a joke

This is shounen ai, not yaoi (T_T). Moreover, the incest comments were made by people too foolish to read the first chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread