Hetakoi

Double-page supporter
@subliminal

yep
though in my case, it's Chisa x Pon that made me interested in her manga (especially after reading Bitter Virgin and Cross x Crime), and from there on to Hetakoi.
I do remember all the flaming arguments we had about where the story would head to while waiting impatiently for the next volume to be released ... good times :)

Dex-chan lover
Generic seinen Rom-Com. It's decent for what it is, but it's not anything that's going to stick with you. (besides the first 3 pages, I mean that's how you start a seinen Rom-Com)

Honestly, it's a good story, but I still wished similar to Ruka, I wished Shizuka also stopped before doing the deed in time of desperation. That's probably why I can't give this a higher score than 8.

SPOILER: Especially, since his middle school crush had no intention of staying with him, and Shizuka had no intention of staying with her happily. Unneeded drama - could have used those chapters to showcase better interaction b/w the two MC's, and their relationships b/w their best friends/family.

7.5(or 8)/10 - worth a read, but not a reread.

Dex-chan lover
Legit cried at times on this one.
You really weep over the lost time they could have had, time lost because they refused to sort things out. But for sure it seems like something that could really happen, I've know people in situations like that. Even when you tell them straight up, they don't believe you and they allow life's blessings to slip on by.

RIP Nakano Junko

Just started reading this, it is hilarious. I'm laughing so hard after just four chapters. The facial expressions are spot-on.

holy sheeeeeeeed man does the MC ever stop being a bitch, like 40 chapters of the the guy and gal being extremely passive, avoiding confrontation for an insane amount of time, there's absolutely no chemistry between them and i got bored outta my mind by the end of this
a very tiresome and redundant read tbh

Finally finished this. Definitely worth a read. It doesn't strike me as generic at all. I found it hilarious and sad, and was really into the characters and their relationships.

Reading this was a fucking wild ride. There are very few romance mangas I actually enjoy and that are paced well, I thought half the manga would be them dating but instead the generic twist happens. After reading all the way to the end all I can feel is disappointed and empty. Could have been worse though, could have been Love Hina.

I was wondering why I didnt see any new works from this author thanks for your work you will be missed

Dex-chan lover
I was checking mangas with NTR but a decent story and believable characters. I don't understand why exactly this was recommended. This was STUPID forcely jampacked with all the contrived drama tropes imaginable. Chisa x Pon was much much better with way more believable characters and reactions. This on the other hand was coincidence galore where in the critical parts both characters critically fail their rolls again and again. Unbefuckinglievable.

Users who are viewing this thread