Too Close

Hello everyone. As I mentioned in the end notes of chapter 2, I’m hoping a group or individual would be interested in picking up this series. If anyone is, please let me know!

Aggregator gang
so cute!

i hope some group pick this !! thanks for translatingg!!

Hello there,

It’s JustMe, the one who uploaded the first three chapters of “Too Close". I want to clarify a few things about the scanlation of this series because I received some private messages on MangaDex where I originally uploaded the chapters. I don’t want to do anyone wrong, but please hear me out and read to the end if you have some time and are interested in this series.

First of all, as I mentioned in the endnote of chapter 2, I worked on this series on a whim in hopes that a group would pick it up. If no group was willing to, I resolved I would continue to work on it whenever I have the time. However, I then received some messages from readers demanding for the next chapters or saying the quality wasn't good, and honestly, I didn’t think I could manage a regular release schedule on my own and I wasn’t happy with the quality of my work either. Hence, when someone suggested I reach out to a particular scanlation group, I did, and I received good news that the group was willing to pick up the series. I was very happy and considered my job done; of course, I also immediately stopped working on new chapters.

It didn’t register to me that someone would just post another chapter without giving me a heads-up. I really am not trying to condemn the act in any way and I apologize if I come off that way, but I simply thought that if anyone was interested in working on the series, they would let me know first. Of course, I realize that I am to blame because I left everything rather open and hanging and didn’t actually ask for anyone to contact me to confirm before working on new chapters. I should have also given a notification immediately when I was able to confirm a group would pick up this series.

If I was a reader eagerly waiting for a series to be updated, I would be super thankful to anyone willing to spend time to work on it. However, I personally hope that if you are not interested in picking up this series and seeing it to the end, you will refrain from working on only a chapter or two because I feel that would put the scanlation group off or maybe even jeopardize their willingness to pick up the series.

I definitely don’t want to make it sound like I claimed any rights to the scanlation of “Too Close", because I don’t have the right to, but I feel I am responsible for at least helping to sort things out. All this is really just my two cents as I am ignorant to how the scanlation world works, but I hope that we can come to an agreement to continuously bring quality, consistent work to readers. I apologize for the confusion, but please, please help spread the message that a very nice group has already decided to pick up this series.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read to the end!

Group Leader
Hi everyone, Dysania Scanlations (Group ID 294) will be picking up Too Close! ?

Group Leader
Update: Sorry for the wait everyone, but we have good news: we're working on updating this project weekly (as are most of our projects)!

Also, we're looking for an experienced, long-term typesetter to work on this project, so please drop by our server!

Group Leader
Hello!
We are very sorry to inform you that Too Close releases are still with no fixed schedule but there should be a release at least once a month.

Dysania Scanlations
Contact us:
Email: dysaniascanlations@gmail.com
Discord: https://discord.gg/4MrvBfV
Tumblr: http://dysaniascans.tumblr.com/

Please go ahead I really love this manga sssooooo much 😭♥️ I left mangarock to support you here♥️ Thank you so much

Users who are viewing this thread