SoaringPegasus

I just discovered your translated chapters, and was so happy to be able to continue reading Angel Beats! Heaven's Door! It's amazing how fast you released chapters, to the point I thought I somehow missed them while looking for the latest releases over the past few years. Thanks a lot, it made my day!

Dex-chan lover
A suggestion: Why not pick up Wakamono no Kuro Mahou Hanare ga Shinkoku desu ga, Shuushoku shite Mitara Taiguu Iishi, Shachou mo Tsukaima mo Kawaikute Saikou desu? As I said in the manga's comments, no one's really treating the manga seriously--there's only one group with its member inserting his own humor and politics into the story.

Group Leader
@Giga

Sorry, there’s an unwritten agreement between scanlators not to snipe an active series. There’s nothing I can do about it. Maybe try to reflect your opinion to the scanlator group?

Dex-chan lover
@SoaringPegasus I was aware of such an unwritten rule even before the suggestion. I respect your adherence to your principles, if you hold to this one.

That said, I have doubts that my word would have any effect--one member of that group has made such a stench of himself not only to the noses of many readers, but even to MangaDex moderators. There's no way they don't know about the widespread negative opinion of their work on that series.

Users who are viewing this thread