Bokura no Kiseki

Dex-chan lover
Well, major bombshell has dropped. And yet it doesn't solve the problem.
So, if Zeze is Prince Eugene, but he really just remembered, then who the fleep is out there plotting against everyone?

Contributor
@Purplelibraryguy I used to be convinced it was
Kamioka as Lucas being the mastermind. But having read the raws up to 70, (double spoilers don't work here so BEWARE SPOILERY TINHATTING AHEAD) I can honestly say I have no fking clue if it's even someone we've been introduced to. If my theory about Kamioka being Lucas is correct, then my best theory (grasping at straws here) is that Prince Ishmael somehow was at the castle, died of magic, was reincarnated, had a confrontation with Kamioka (who retaliated with the priest spell that made the mark on the ground) and is now commanding Nanaura. idek.

Fed-Kun's army
Hey there's purpleguy here too!
Also hey Minami drop a bomb to all five people who didn't know him before!!

Fed-Kun's army
By the way everyone, Bokura no Kiseki is technically a reverse isekai. All these people got blown up by Truck-kun Explosion-sama and were reborn in a different world. Now they're trying to rediscover technology magic and rebuild the way they used to live in their original world.

It's also a "reverse isekai" in the sense that modern isekai is usually a power fantasy where the everyman character's previous-life experiences from the real world improves their life quality in the fantasy world. And then there's Bokura no Kiseki, where the characters' previous-life experiences are definitely ruining their current lives....
Gotta wonder what these kids' Google histories look like now:
- "how 2 adjudicate alternate universe war crime"
- "if you kill someone with fantasy magic do you go to real jail"
- "legal advice bc my past life might have committed a war crime"
- "if your past self committed a war crime, can you plead the fifth? or is it an attorney-client privilege thing??? help"

Contributor
Damn so far so good. I still cant foreshadowing and predicted the future of the plots.
- Who is their enemy and their objective
- More Reincarnated person
- Teachers is not Clueless
- ect.
I'm Sure this not even 30% of Total Storyline

Dex-chan lover
Well, just finished reading all of the chapters in about 24 hours, minus sleep...
Been a long time since I found something this good (and hadn't found it quickly enough to wait month for each chapter...)

aaaaah i just reread all of the available chapters and god I love zeze a lot

Contributor
@Hyte Well, itkinda has to be a clusterfuck given the premise. “High-school students discover they’ve been reincarnated for a world of magic. Will their past lives dictate their current actions? Will old blood rise and true love die? Will feuds of two factions clash once more?” It’s all a mystery and we get spoonfed the pieces, and we’re along for the ride as the character try to grasp the bigger picture.

It does not required for this manga to be a clusterfuck, no matter the premise, since this most likely stems from writing experience of author. I do not blame author, I am just giving my opinion. This manga has a very interesting idea, characters feel alive, though some of them lack something, so they kinda blend in with everything. In other words this manga lacks clarity in terms of telling the story, the story itself is good.

That might just be my feelings for reading all of it in one go, but this manga is amazing! I've rarely seen a cast so well fleshed out or a premise that interesting and, so far, it sticks the landing. I haven't been that invested in a story in so many years.

Power Uploader
Just starting this, and I think the idea is really interesting. That said, it's pretty confusing. There's a lot of characters, they all look very similar, and none of them are really introduced. It also skips a lot back and forth through time (not just between the 'fantasy' world and the 'real' one, but also between times in both) so there's no real chronological flow, so you need to pay attention to the month at the beginning of the chapters to tell when it is.

Edit: Ok, it gets clearer later, just don't get turned off before you get through chap 3.

Edit 2: This is my new favorite manga. It's awesome. Going to binge it.

Are those "another stories" mentioned on MU just tankobon extras (like for example that silly one about Eugene playing tug of war snap variant with grass), or something else entirely? There doesn't seem to be any raws for those on the interwebz.

One of my new favourites manga! I can't wait for the next chapters! Really well thought out. I really like reincarnation stuff, it's a shame most of it nowadays is... isekai.
God Hiroki can't reveal to Minami she was Glen soon enough. And I'm looking forward to Prince Zeze too!
@Macca lol'd at your spoiler

Users who are viewing this thread