Kono Sekai ga Game dato Ore dake ga Shitte Iru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

The thing with the hammer came out of the blue. This was the dumbest non-consequential thing for an isekai banishment I've ever seen. At least truck-kun is believable, death by overwork not that far strechted, but a magic hammer antique shed thingamajig .....

@GurryCurryBurry
It was clearly a parody, when dragonball
and genie lamp showed up. Probably the girl before gonna show up too, become as princess (as she wished), but it's not really her but a NPC that just look like her.

The moment i read the 7 orange balls i suddenly laugh XD at first i was thinking of something you insert in that hole

Dex-chan lover
I would of said hell with it and sided with the bandit lol

Dex-chan lover
only good thing was the rant about trash rpg/mmos. rest is more of the same.

Dex-chan lover
I am yelling at the MC to "GET OFF THE F****ING GAME and STOP HER get breaking all.these things

Fed-Kun's army
Finally a game-like story that actually takes what would usually be the bad parts to transfer to stories and makes something good of it. Things like skill stun and timing would make sure combat in VR games doesn't feel brainless.

@GurryCurryBurry You only think truck-kun is reasonable because he EARNED that reputation. Give hammer-san a chance.

It's not just prejudice against lizardmen, even the textbox for the quest clearly lies to the player when it says to protect the merchant (singular - meaning there should be one) from the banditS (plural - meaning more than one).

Fed-Kun's army
That really is a shitty game. And the worst is that he actually plays it

So ... WHY WAS HE PLAYING THIS GAME!?!

He even said himself he voted it up as "worst game" so WTF was he playing it? Furthermore he was an expert? WHY!?!

They gave no established reason his guy would play such a bad game.

I mean I have to say I do find satisfaction in being good at a shitty game. Seen as I'm trash at any other game.. 😏

@Metazoxan You seem to need a little more of CULTURE in your life. Shitty games are the best kind of games.

If you can't even appreciate the beauty of a shitty game, then you are living your life wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread