The Person Above You Thread!

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
I'm sure all of you have come across this thread many a time in other forums. It's been a long standing tradition of mine to introduce this game to every new forum that I join.

I remember one thread that went 700 pages long on one of my earliest forums, Space is A Waste.

Now's your chance to make fun of, compliment, degrade, insult, and otherwise sully your fellow MDers in this thread. Or instead of going the easy route, you could make up something about them, a "fact" that only you know. Or perhaps even reveal that man-crush you've always suspected that @Lymus has on @Plykiya. The trick is to say the most outrageous or polite thing possible about the person who posted above you.

i.e., @Zephyrus is an egotistical cad with an albino fetish.

The possibilities are endless! However--you may not:

1. Use racial/religious slurs.
2. Do XXX stuff outside of the NSFW Forum.
3. Take things personally.

That is all. I submit myself to suffer the slings and arrows of my fellow MDers.

rdn

Forum Admin
Staff
Developer
@Zephyrus hoards the stolen underwear of his neighbors in a pile and dances around it all night

Staff
Super Moderator
@rdn hoards sweaty gym socks and huffs them each night before he goes to sleep.

Staff
Super Moderator
@Pika once entered a bar with the intent to kick ass and chew bubblegum. And he was all out of bubblebum.

Zephyrus thinks he owns it because he has a profile pic with a spanish swordsman.

Contributor
@BlackGeneral watched Boku no Pico too, but didn't like it. He decided to praise Bible Black as a masterpiece

Staff
Super Moderator
@Nutzlos 's mama is so fat that when she take a step, she in another zip code!

Staff
Super Moderator
@Pika takes a great deal of pleasure in causing misery by writing Twilight fanfiction.

Users who are viewing this thread