Change Announcement banner X to white + Navbar changes + Post Preview :rejected:

Never saw the X on the announcement banner due to the color, only realized there was one when my mouse accidentally hovered over it.
Requesting to change it to white for visibility.

Also, while I think the "hide navbar" option is neat, there's some misleading advertisement here, the X is only on this panel
BzOAEs5.png
but it also hides the top bar, the one at the top with the quick search and homepage button, and obviously that's not what you'd expect it to do. But to me it's GREAT, because I've actually been looking for a way to make it stop "following" when I scroll down, damn thing is 50px tall.

So I suggest...making the top bar not follow when you scroll down as the default setting, as I don't really see a need for constant access to homepage button. and that's all I've wanted. As for the "Hide navbar" option, rename or change it to something else, since all it'd do would be changing the navigation panel into something minimalistic.

And finally, while writing this post I realized there was no option to preview it lmao so here it is

Custom title
Staff
Developer
Again, there's going to be a completely new reader (eventually) so posting threads about the old one is kinda pointless

Users who are viewing this thread