Fed-Kun's army
Garou The Deuteragonist.

Damn, he's closing into becoming the second Saitama.

Fed-Kun's army
Orochi vs Garou was unexpected, and so extremely good. Will be epic in the anime.
Go down saitama, finish it all before going home.

Dex-chan lover
@SunWukong every character with a name, and a few without them, are missed spin-offs. Garou would still be one off the better ones, though.

Dex-chan lover
@CountryMage It's almost the point of One Punch Man to make everybody except Saitama worthy of their own spin-off story. Every S-Rank, certain villains, some "citizens", and the Heroes with a lot of heart like Glasses and Mumen Rider.

What another great encounter. There's no way Garou would've won though, otherwise his struggles with other S-class characters later on would cheapen Orochi's threat.

Hmm. I do wonder when and how King Orochi is going to exit stage left though. We could obviously just let Saitama take him out eventually, but it might be cooler to leave it to the S-Class Heroes or a rematch with Garou.

I'm curious who the lady recruiting people is. She has infinitely signs everywhere, so Oroboros?

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, Metal Bat, the psi sisters . . . actually I could kind of get into a spinoff about Licenseless Rider.

Waiting a month for each chapter is no problem when you have quality as good as this.
Can't wait for Saitama vs Garou!

Dex-chan lover
@Psychronia unfortunately, we all know that the most successful spin-off would be that fish lipped rando from the SeaKing fight, just going through his day, talking shit about all the amazing things he gets to see everyday.

Dex-chan lover
Don't really care for the add-on beside his design.

And Garou doesn't really need a spin-off. What's been and will be presented in the future is enough. It would become tedious if you add more and it would probably water down his character since what he goes through in the main story is already classically good.

Dex-chan lover
This thing is appropriately named "monster king". Definetely last boss material. It's not like you can just barge in and kill it with single attack, right, Garou?

Double-page supporter
I honestly mostly read this for glimpses of the interactions between Saitama and Fubuki and Tatsuyaki. I just want this to turn into a romance, ok?

Users who are viewing this thread