5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 5 Ch. 38 - Confession in the Living Room

Double-page supporter
There's no way I'll be satisfied with any other ending than him marrying all five of these wonderful girls.

Dex-chan lover
The Harem Road has been discovered. Now it just needs to be properly traveled.

Fed-Kun's army
Congratulations! You've found 2 keys to the secret passage. Find 3 more to unlock the legendary Harem Route!

Fed-Kun's army
@Seihanda It's about how the girl accept the idea of him being surrounded with another girls besides herself. Yotsuba maybe like him, but I don't remember her saying the same thing like Miku and Ichika did.

Well that went crashing in an instant dang. keep fighting miku <3

Dex-chan lover
@VICTIMGIRLS17
Silence. The True Harem Ending is often averted as a potential trope to exploit that it's nearly a unicorn in romcom mangas. Because of how much it's played with yet averted in the end, actually going through with it like you hint and foreshadow with has become surprising in and of itself. For that reason and the fact that this entire thing started as a surprise package deal, it needs to happen. Yet, at the same time, you know it could be averted like so many other mangas.

Being "smart" isn't even part of the equation. It's whether the mangaka is actually going to do it or he's going to chicken out and just quintuplet-tease us.

Harem is the only wayyyy

But seriously, I love Miku's guts. Really hoping she'd be the one if the harem ending fails.

Users who are viewing this thread