Oh! Holy

Aggregator gang
I remember this from a while back! Great story, hoping it keeps getting translated!

Edit: lol derp, there’s an official English version. Check it out for those who wanna keep reading this story.

The "official" translation is shit btw, they hired the cheapest contractor available, at least based on what the early chapters look like.

Dex-chan lover
I pretty hate a lame MC get a love interest with flashback. I know he suck is the character's features. but get everything, girl friend, gift etc because you special, you aren't ordinary. it lame af. this mostly won't turn out anything great. but it kinda funny

Dex-chan lover
I thought I’d be able to binge read this here...

Ah, gotta use a different device for this instead of just seamlessly moving from one to another

The characters don’t really develop (apart from toilet reaper) but it doesn’t stop it from being a nice read. I really enjoyed the flow, the art is to die for and a lot of scenes made me laugh out loud. Would highly recommend it

Double-page supporter
Very memorable over-the-top MC and definitely worth reading to the end. Some great comedy and playful flirtyness (which is sometimes lacking from more angsty romances). Not really a criticism, but at times it felt like the supernatural aspect was driving the story too much and overwhelming the main relationship.

Dex-chan lover
Does anybody know, where to find the last chapters? I can only find 9 chapters on webtoon...

Dex-chan lover
I read 15 chapters but... can't stand these pseudo-dramatic plots with
amnesia, sacrificing your life to save someone else, being forced by circumstances to lie and say you hate someone when you love them, shunned by family, etc. Also I liked the cute main couple, but then the "bad boy" reaper was clearly flirting with Holy; don't tell me Holy's love rival will show up next?
I mean, the "drama" is tame by manhwa standards, it stays really lighthearted with Holy's comic antics always at the forefront... but these days I like series with actively dating couples like Pseudo Harem, Kanojo mo Kanojo, Tonikaku Cawaii, Shinigami Bocchan to Kuro Maid, etc. because I don't want to deal with constant barricades to romantic progress.

Users who are viewing this thread