Guys with anime girls pics

Oh, how I wonder how many young men like me are behind those anime girls pics...
Not really insulting or anything, but it is worth thinking on.
Develop my point from here.

@apfpabo What, in manga reading pages..? Like you? Nah, a rare special breed you are, keep going that way.
And as for you, @tfwnowaifu, we're not talking about my preferences. Actually, no, we are, that's the point I started this topic for. Most of my favourite characters are girls, because the best built ones I find to be girls. When I think of a story, almost always the protagonist is a lady, which makes me think some things. But I wanted to see others' opinions.
I'd say manga girls is like an escapism from actual people, in my case. Perfect girls, misterious, with traits that tops that of most acquiantances, as if that type of girl existed somewhere and I hadn't found them (though I want to add that actually I've been fortunate enough to get to meet absolutely amazing girls like the ones I've described, out of sheer respect).

is a Reindeer
VIP
I used to use my own pic but I kept getting dick pics

Also, girls are cute

Custom title
Staff
Developer
Alraisen posted:

Oh, how I wonder how many young men like me are behind those anime girls pics...
How about old men

@Alraisen
I can sum up your feelings in one easy to understand image.
j7s6X92.jpg

Group Leader
I am a self identified anime girl with cat ears. Calling me "male" or "female" or "3D person" is discrimination.

Users who are viewing this thread