Author Mitsudomoe
I've been reading this for years. Damn.
@floatingsunfish

I was reading it on batoto, can't remember myself commenting much, but hey, I was there :D
@Potkeny
Awesome! I've been looking for users (both from the old Bato.to and the new MD) that have read Mitsudomoe.
Anyone who likes this awesome series is a friend-o'-mine! 😉
Last edited 2 years ago by floatingsunfish.
Hi, guys! We're doing a Q&A Session similar to what the official Mitsudomoe anime website did, where YOU (yes, you!) get to tell or ask the Mitsudomoe cast anything you want!

Just message me your comments and questions below, or send an email to sunfishscans@gmail.com, or post something on https://old.reddit.com/r/MitsudomoeChannel/ and we'll respond to them in a future Mitsudomoe manga chapter!

Keep those posts coming, you guys! 😉
Last edited 2 years ago by floatingsunfish.
1+ year stuck on ch 301? was going throw my MAL manga list and noticed i had this on reading on 301, came to check and still no need chapters :*(, being a manga reader sure is hard.
@MadLane
Ch. 301 was a request from one of the fans because it was 16 pages long, and I decided to do it despite the huge gap it would make.
Our latest release is actually Ch. 161 -- we're still filling in the huge gap left by other scanlation groups that came before us.
Last edited 12 mo ago by floatingsunfish.
Much respect for keeping the translations going so long
i'm having mandela effect on a fourth sister
where are chapters 173-300?
oh?
Please keep translating :)