Tanzanite Scans

Damn, you are determined on Tama Kick.

Thank you for the translation!

Please continue working on "I Love Yu!" and just ignore the Habuki faggot. No one cares what he says and you're doing a better job than he ever dod.

Contributor
If you are looking for another manga to pick up then try doing Sundome Milky Way

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translating HRMT, you guys work really fast on this series

Contributor
If you are looking for manga to translate then I recommend checking Kono Yo o Hana ni Suru Tame ni and Jinrouki Winvurga. High levels of ecchi.

Excuse me, just wondering when you will be translating tama kick again? It's already updated for ch 22.

gvc

Thanks for all updates on manga you guys are working on . Please update Tama kick manga chapters

Thank you for picking up omae o otaku
I've been waiting it for so long

Hope that you guys can pick up Usami-san Ha Kamawaretai!
I think you will love this one coz it has the same genre of manga that you always translate.. Romcom :)

Aggregator gang
i want to give you my deep bow of thanks as you pick hyouka as your project. The anime is on my top 10 list so to know there's more in the store coming is such a bless. Thank you for your hardwork! ~

Hello, I really liked your translation of Hyouka, it is a job very well done, it is very difficult to find the translated manga elsewhere, so I was very sad when you stopped translating it, I would very much like it you will translated this manga again and the entire fan community of Hyouka will be very grateful.

Dex-chan lover
So Quick question is Jk haru a collaboration of some sort. @TanzaniteXD
Thanks for your work

Thank you so much for your work!!! The art in Joshikousei to Seishokusha-san is so damn brilliant.

I'm looking forward to reading more of Hyouka too. 🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️

Users who are viewing this thread