Author Tanzanite Scans
Hello. Do you play on releasing Alice chapter more frequently?
Thank you for your releases ?
Damn, you are determined on Tama Kick.

Thank you for the translation!
Please keep on translating "I Love You". Your work is superb
Please continue working on "I Love Yu!" and just ignore the Habuki faggot. No one cares what he says and you're doing a better job than he ever dod.
Thanks you very much for translating HRMT, I'm happy I'm getting it to read everyday.
If you are looking for another manga to pick up then try doing Sundome Milky Way
Thank you for translating HRMT, you guys work really fast on this series
buncha mongols, but good kind of mongols
If you are looking for manga to translate then I recommend checking Kono Yo o Hana ni Suru Tame ni and Jinrouki Winvurga. High levels of ecchi.
Excuse me, just wondering when you will be translating tama kick again? It's already updated for ch 22.
Thanks for all updates on manga you guys are working on . Please update Tama kick manga chapters
Thank you for picking up omae o otaku
I've been waiting it for so long
Hope that you guys can pick up Usami-san Ha Kamawaretai!
I think you will love this one coz it has the same genre of manga that you always translate.. Romcom :)
i want to give you my deep bow of thanks as you pick hyouka as your project. The anime is on my top 10 list so to know there's more in the store coming is such a bless. Thank you for your hardwork! ~
Saenai Riman to Yankee Joshi Kousei
I think is good romance
Hello, I really liked your translation of Hyouka, it is a job very well done, it is very difficult to find the translated manga elsewhere, so I was very sad when you stopped translating it, I would very much like it you will translated this manga again and the entire fan community of Hyouka will be very grateful.