Death Toll Scans

Contributor
Flagship series:
Rain
Alice or Alice
Cutie Mutie

Author of a series translated by Death Toll Scans has died. As much as a I apprechiate every little play on words, I could have gone without this one. I wish I had kind words to speak about the man, but truth be told I knew nothing about the person behind Rain. But if the stories he told says anything about the man, it was a good story with likeable characters and it will be sorely missed.

Power Uploader
@MangasAlive I know of no publicly available raws, we get ours ripped privately. It runs in Comic Bunch. But we're caught up with Japan, working on the current chapter now, so unless you have a reason to read the raws, there isn't that much to gain.

Power Uploader
@rafaelrios123 I'm afraid not. All team members who had even a passing interest in Gaku have long retired from scanlation or left the group.

Power Uploader
@BobaTheFett101 : we lost the translator… we'd like to resume work on it, but of course we can't stake a claim to the series after so long without releases.

Power Uploader
Neither, they're too busy in real life and will only do sporadic stuff.

Could u guys please do more updates for 'terror man'. Theres another 100 more chapters left to translate

Power Uploader
@Selenaraft We are aware. Our translator is busy with real life for at least a few more days, but even after he comes back, we can't guarantee more than a chapter a week. It's not enough to make a dent in the backlog, since that's also the release pace in Korean, but at least we can release steadily.

Users who are viewing this thread