Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru.: Monologue

Double-page supporter
How it is possible that there is not any comment yet?
Ops!

The entire novel in 60 chapters and still we wait for the new volume to be released

Man, do I miss Hot Chocolate Scans. This new group, OH Press, clearly has non-native English speaking translators working on this. The two chapters they have done so far read so badly. It's effen painful.

a special person decided to translate chp 60 after 30 and then someone decided 61 should also be translated cause we dont know how to count

yeap 59 is the point where anime left it at 60, 61 is out of the events from the anime the begginint of yukino's ark and I believe final ark of the series

The chapter 31 translation was perfectly acceptable -- the best so far by OHPress. Good job with that!

Group Leader
I still hope someone decides to translate the missing ones though. I don't generally like watching anime the changes/cut outs that normally occur in anime adaptations are often less satisfying to me than the light novel or manga.

FlashGordan
I still hope someone decides to translate the missing ones though. I don't generally like watching anime the changes/cut outs that normally occur in anime adaptations are often less satisfying to me than the light novel or manga.

+1 to that

Users who are viewing this thread